Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
What a tastey dish for lunch!
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup diced green chilis, rinsed and drained
- 4 flour tortillas, heated (9 inch)
- 1⁄2 cup hidden valley original ranch dressing
- salsa (optional)
- guacamole (optional)
- Combine chicken, cheese,dressing and chiles together in a bowl.
- Place about 1/2 cup of chicken mixture on each torilla.
- Fold in half to seal.
- Place quesadillas on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- If desired garnish with salsa and guacamole.
- You can put any kind of cheese you like.
We just enjoyed these for lunch. DH loved them, and so did I. It's a hearty but simple meal. It could very easily be dinner, and probably will be for us! We both liked the tang of the ranch dressing. Thanks, Charlotte!
Quesadillas are our favourite lunch & these were wonderful. The ranch dressing added something special to them. I had to use cheddar cheese & put the guacamole onto the quesadillas, then cooked them on the hotplate on the barbeque. Thanks Charlotte J for sharing this nice, easy recipe.
Great recipe! My whole family loved them.