Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
As fall is fast approaching, this recipe is nice to serve along with your favorite soup. It is also a nice recipe to share with others on the holidays. The best part of this recipe is that it is low in calories.
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 2 cups cooked pumpkin or 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat-free evaporated milk
- 5 tablespoons light whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a medium mixing bowl, beat the egg substitute, pumpkin, sugar, honey and spices until blended. Slowly add milk and continue to blend. Pour into five eight ounce custard cups that is coated with nonstick cooking spray. Place in a 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan.
- Bake pudding uncovered for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and continue to bake for 30-35 minutes (until knife inserted near the center comes out clean). You can serve this dessert warm or cold. Garnish with a dollip of whip topping and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Keep in refrigerator.