Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an adaptation of Baked Pancakes #149110. I just can't make plain pancakes! When I first pulled the pan out of the oven I was afraid they would be dry. They were not. These came out better than any pancakes I've cooked the traditional way. Very high, fluffy and moist. I try to cook with as little added fat as possible. I'm sure this recipe would turn out fine with a whole egg instead of Eggbeaters. I keep wheat germ and flax seed in my fridge all the time. If you don't have them on hand, you can omit them.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 1⁄2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin
- 1⁄4 cup egg white
- 1 1⁄4 cups skim milk
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray a 15" x 10" pyrex dish generously with Pam and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine Bisquick, wheat germ, flax seed and pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir in skim milk, eggbeaters and pumpkin puree until well combined.
- Distribute evenly in prepared pan. Bake for 12 minutes. Enjoy!