1/5 Photos of Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (3/4 tsp cinnamon + 1/4 tsp cloves + 1/4 tsp ginger + 1/4 tsp nutmeg)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1FOR DOUGHNUTS: In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice (or individual spices), salt, and baking soda.
- 2Add pumpkin, eggs, milk, and butter, or margarine; beat with an electric mixer on low speed till mixed.
- 3Spoon the mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip with a 1/2-inch opening.
- 4Pipe onto 2 greased baking sheets in 3-inch circles.
- 5Bake in a preheated 375 degrees F oven for 10- 12 minutes, or till golden brown.
- 6Cool doughnuts on a rack.
- 7FOR ICING: In a small mixing bowl stir together powdered sugar and vanilla.
- 8Stir in enough milk to make a smooth icing of glazing consistency.
- 9place rack with doughnuts over waxed paper.
- 10Brush icing over doughnuts with pastry brush, or spoon over surface.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.4
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 42.1 mg
- Sodium 245.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 3.6 g