Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Who needs pie?
- 1 (15 ounce) canunseasoned pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat all ingredients in a large bowl on medium speed until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into an 8-inch round cake pan coated with cooking spray, cover the cake pan with aluminum foil, and place in a larger baking pan. Pour hot water into the larger baking pan to a depth of 1 inch.
- Bake for 1 1/4 hours or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove the pan from the water bath, uncover, and let cool on a wire rack for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve at room temperature or cover and refrigerate overnight. Loosen the edges with a knife and invert the custard onto a serving plate.