Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
I like making this for the holidays for quest when I am tired of making pumpkin pie but still want to keep with the holiday theme. LOL
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Coat a 2-qt. souffle dish with Pam.
- Pour the mixture into the dish, and place the dish in a pan filled with 1" of hot water.
- Bake at 350°F for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until a sharp knife inserted in the center of the custard comes out clean.
- Chill for at least 8 hours or overnight and serve.