Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
I like making this for the holidays for quest when I am tired of making pumpkin pie but still want to keep with the holiday theme. LOL
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked pumpkin (canned or mashed)
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 1 3⁄4 cups fat free egg substitute
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Coat a 2-qt. souffle dish with Pam.
- Pour the mixture into the dish, and place the dish in a pan filled with 1" of hot water.
- Bake at 350°F for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until a sharp knife inserted in the center of the custard comes out clean.
- Chill for at least 8 hours or overnight and serve.