Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Fabulous brunch or luncheon idea.
- 12 ounces Spam
- 2 tablespoons relish sandwich spread
- 8 slices bread, buttered and crust removed
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Break up the meat with a fork, mix with the sandwich spread.
- Spread between bread slices to make four sandwiches, halve diagonally; arrange in a single layer in a shallow (11x7x2-inch) baking dish.
- Beat eggs slightly in a small bowl; blend in milk, onion and mustard; spoon over sandwiches; chill for at least 1 hour.
- Bake in 350F oven for about 45 minutes or until the top is puffed and golden; serve at once.