Baked Prosciutto-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- Preheat oven to 450 deg F. Line rimmed pan with foil, and coat with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cheeses, scallion, and lemon zest.
- Wear rubber gloves to protect hands and halve the jalapenos lengthwise. Remove ribs and seeds. Stuff each half with the cheese mixture, making sure to use all of the cheese.
- Wrap 1 slice of prosciutto around each pepper half, overlapping the ends on the bottom of the jalapeno.
- Arrange on baking sheet and bake on center rack of oven until the prosciutto is slightly crispy, about 15 minutes.