Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this at Ajo, Arizona's 150th anniversary. It is credited to Mary Ann Heacock of Colorado Cactophiles. This looks like a delicious desert dessert!
- Gather large ripe fruit.
- Wash and slit to remove seeds.
- Preheat oven to 325- 350 degrees.
- Spread fruits in a sigle layer in a buttered 8 inch pan.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon, and butter and mix well with fingers.
- Add lemon juice and stir well with a spoon.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly over fruits.
- Bake 30- 35 minutes and serve warm with cream.
I really enjoyed this. It was VERY easy and smelled nice while baking. I will be doing this again! Thank you!