Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Sourced from a recipe book called Bowl Food. Simple to make, delicious to eat!
Make and share this Baked Prawn Risotto With Thai Flavours recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180C/350°F Pour the stock into a saucepan and add the lemon grass and half the kaffir lime leaves. Bring to the boil and simmer, covered for ten minutes.
- Heat the oil in an oven proof casserole dish and add the onion cooking until soft but not coloured. Add the curry paste and cook for another minute. Add the rice and stir until coated. Strain the stock into the rice and add the coconut cream. Cover and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, stir well and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Add the prawns and if dry add another 1/2 cup of stock or water. Bake for another 15 minutes until the prawns are cooked and the rice tender.
- Serve with remaining kaffir lime on top.