Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy and very yummy baked potatoes with a smoky, creamy sauce. **Please note - The potatoes need to be baked as in my The Perfect Baked Potato. Enough for two as a main dish. Serve with a nice green salad. **Please also note this recipe does not include the time for the potatoes to have been baked first. The time stated is only to make the delicious filling.
- The potatoes need to be baked in their skins as in my recipe for 'The Perfect Baked Potato'.
- Dice the pancetta into small cubes. If you can't get pancetta then use streaky bacon instead.
- Dice the Gorgonzola.
- Now fry the pancetta until it's fat is a nice golden colour, using a little oil if necessary.
- Stir in the cream and the Gorgonzola.
- Leave to bubble gently over a low heat for a minute or two.
- Split the jacket potatoes and pour in the creamy sauce.
- Serve immediately.