Recipe by Jan-Luv's2Cook
Easy and very yummy baked potatoes with a smoky, creamy sauce. **Please note - The potatoes need to be baked as in my The Perfect Baked Potato. Enough for two as a main dish. Serve with a nice green salad. **Please also note this recipe does not include the time for the potatoes to have been baked first. The time stated is only to make the delicious filling.
Directions See How It's Made
- The potatoes need to be baked in their skins as in my recipe for 'The Perfect Baked Potato'.
- Dice the pancetta into small cubes. If you can't get pancetta then use streaky bacon instead.
- Dice the Gorgonzola.
- Now fry the pancetta until it's fat is a nice golden colour, using a little oil if necessary.
- Stir in the cream and the Gorgonzola.
- Leave to bubble gently over a low heat for a minute or two.
- Split the jacket potatoes and pour in the creamy sauce.
- Serve immediately.