1 hr 10 mins
From Cooking Light, posted for safekeeping. If you can't find crema mexicana, use sour cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 medium baking potatoes, about 3 lbs
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped jalapeno (remove seeds and ribs for less heat)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 tablespoons Mexican crema (I think the brand we have here is Cacique)
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Pierce potatoes with a fork, and bake at for 1 hour or until tender. Cool slightly.
- 3Toast the cumin seeds in a small skillet over medium heat about 1 minute. Combine with next six ingredients (through garlic) in a medium bowl; stir well.
- 4Split potatoes lengthwise. Spoon about 1/4 cup corn mixture into each potato and top with 1 tablespoon crema mexicana.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Potatoes With Corn and Crema Mexicana
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.6
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 115.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: