Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
The low-fat sauce also goes well with whole baked potatoes.
Make and share this Baked Potatoes With Chive Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice potatoes lengthwise into thin spears (8 to 10 per potato).
- Place in medium bowl and toss with oil to coat well.
- Arrange in single layer on 2 large nonstick baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn them over and bake 10 minutes longer or until golden brown and slightly crisp.
- In small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, sour cream and chives.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving over baked potatoes.
- Dust with paprika.
Very nice, a nice crunch and a nice golden colour. we loved the chive sauce, I had no sour cream but i had some light chive cream cheese I heated and added to the other ingredients. It went very well with the potato chips, but there is a lot left over, so I will use it with some fish for tomorrow night supper. I would make them again, thanks for posting. Came back to say that I just did 2 potatoes for the two of us and made just half of the chive sauce, also to say that the chive sauce sure went well with the fish tonight, very nice!!