Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
Weight Watchers recipe, 2 1/2 points per serve.
Make and share this Baked Potatoes Stuffed With Ricotta and Herbs recipe from Food.com.
- 4 potatoes, medium size
- 1 cup low-fat ricotta cheese, smooth
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce (optional)
- Heat the oven to 220 degrees celcius. Prick the potatoes with a fork, coat with cooking spray and place on a baking tray. Bake for 1 hour or until cooked.
- When the potatoes are cooked, cut the tops off and scoop out the flesh, leaving a 1cm shell. Return the shells to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Combine the ricotta with the potato flesh, garlic, chives and parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper. Fill each potato shell with the ricotta and herb mixture and return to the oven for 10 minutes. Top with the sweet chili sauce if desired.
Easy preparation and great tasting.
*Reviewed during Aussie NZ Forum August 08 Recipe Swap* Wonderful! We really enjoyed these baked potatoes. Simple to make and tasted great. The sweet chilli sauce was perfect with these too. Photo also being posted