A rich, hearty meal! Serve with a oil & vinegar dressed salad to offset the richness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 slice thick-sliced bacon, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 4.92 ml minced garlic or 2-3 clove minced garlic
- 453.59 g very lean hamburger
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 9.85 ml dry mustard
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 59.14 ml dry white wine
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 baked potatoes
- 1Cut the slice of bacon into small pieces and sauté in skillet until soft.
- 2Add the onions and garlic and sauté until onions are translucent.
- 3Add the hamburger and sauté all together until well-browned.
- 4Add the condensed soup, sour cream, dry mustard, Worcestershire, and white wine.
- 5Simmer for 5 minutes.
- 6Season with salt and pepper to taste, and serve over the baked potatoes.
- 7Makes 4 servings.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Potatoes Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (481 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.6
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.7 mg
- Sodium 626.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 12.8 g