A new twist to an old favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prick each potato several times with fork.
- 2Arrange spoke-fashion in microwave oven.
- 3Microwave on HIGH 14 to 16 minutes until tender.
- 4Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, bring 1 cup water to boil.
- 5Add vegetables, cover, and cook over medium-high heat about 5 minutes, just until crisp-tender; drain thoroughly.
- 6Add sauce, basil and red pepper to vegetables in saucepan.
- 7Heat to simmering, stirring.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
- 9Split and fluff potatoes; place on four serving plates.
- 10Spoon vegetable mixture over potatoes, dividing equally.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Potatoes Primavera
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
assorted fresh vegetables