Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A new twist to an old favorite.
Make and share this Baked Potatoes Primavera recipe from Food.com.
- Prick each potato several times with fork.
- Arrange spoke-fashion in microwave oven.
- Microwave on HIGH 14 to 16 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, bring 1 cup water to boil.
- Add vegetables, cover, and cook over medium-high heat about 5 minutes, just until crisp-tender; drain thoroughly.
- Add sauce, basil and red pepper to vegetables in saucepan.
- Heat to simmering, stirring.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Split and fluff potatoes; place on four serving plates.
- Spoon vegetable mixture over potatoes, dividing equally.