Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy, elegant potato side dish.
Make and share this Baked Potatoes in Their Jackets With Sour Cream Topping recipe from Food.com.
- Wash the potatoes.
- Wrap each one closely in aluminium foil.
- Bake till tender in a medium oven, roughly 45 minutes.
- Check for doneness by squeezing gently, if the potato gives it's done.
- Chop the chives.
- Combine the sour cream, salt and chives.
- Adjust amount of salt to taste.
- Serve the hot potatoes with the cold topping.
- Each person peels the foil off their own potato and eats it with or without the jacket.
Yummy baked potatoes. I did sprinkle Molly McButter butter-flavored seasoning on my potato before topping with the sour cream mixture. I also used light sour cream to cut back on the fat.
Good potatoes. Hard to believe that these haven't been reviewed before now. Simple and good. Thanks ElishevaH for sharing. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.