Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this recipe on the Net, so thank you to YOU, if it's yours.
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 29.58 ml butter
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 2 precooked turkey sausages, diced
- 4 large eggs
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Scrub the potatoes and pierce with a fork.
- Bake until tender, about 45 minutes. (Or microwave them!).
- Carefully cut each potato in half.
- Scoop out the insides. Place in a bowl and mix in the butter and cheese. Fold in the sausages.
- Spoon the mixture back into the potato halves, creating a hollow in each center. Break 1 egg into each hollow.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until set.