Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe on the Net, so thank you to YOU, if it's yours.
Make and share this Baked Potatoes for Breakfast recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Scrub the potatoes and pierce with a fork.
- Bake until tender, about 45 minutes. (Or microwave them!).
- Carefully cut each potato in half.
- Scoop out the insides. Place in a bowl and mix in the butter and cheese. Fold in the sausages.
- Spoon the mixture back into the potato halves, creating a hollow in each center. Break 1 egg into each hollow.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until set.