I found this recipe on the Net, so thank you to YOU, if it's yours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F
- 2Scrub the potatoes and pierce with a fork.
- 3Bake until tender, about 45 minutes. (Or microwave them!).
- 4Carefully cut each potato in half.
- 5Scoop out the insides. Place in a bowl and mix in the butter and cheese. Fold in the sausages.
- 6Spoon the mixture back into the potato halves, creating a hollow in each center. Break 1 egg into each hollow.
- 7Arrange on a baking sheet and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Potatoes for Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.5
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 252.4 mg
- Sodium 387.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 14.3 g