1/1 Photo of Baked Potatoes Florentine
2 hrs 20 mins
I served these potatoes to a group of 12 at a dinner party and everyone loved them (even spinach haters) They look lovely and are very smooth tasting
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 baking potatoes, scrubbed and baked until tender
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach, cooked and squeezed dry
- 1/3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mushroom, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat.
- 2Add onion cook 2 minutes.
- 3Add mushrooms, salt,& pepper, cook 4 minutes.
- 4Mix in spinach and set aside.
- 5Cut a slice from the top of each baked potato and scoop out pulp& put it in a bowl, leave about 1/4" thick shell.
- 6Mash the potato pulp & mix in the spinach mixture, yogurt& mayo.
- 7Spoon the mixture into the potato shells.
- 8Place potatoes in an oven proof platter.
- 9Prepare topping; In a skillet melt 2 tbsp butter, sauté bread crumbs and almonds for a few minutes.
- 10Sprinkle topping on the potatoes.
- 11Bake in 400°F oven for 15-20 Minutes or until potatoes are heated through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Potatoes Florentine
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.0
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 499.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 5.5 g