Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 hrs
bake potatoes before mixing...you can wrap your potatoes in foil and put in crock pot on low for several hours until done, then make this up when you get home from work
- 6 large baked potatoes
- 1⁄3 cup hot milk
- 1⁄4 lb grated cheese (I just dump some in from a pre-grated bag)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the center.
- Mash thoroughly.
- Add hot milk and cheese and beat with egg beater until smooth.
- Mix the potatoes and seasonings; whip until light and creamy.
- Refill the potatoe shells and bake in a hot oven for 10 minutes about 375-400 degrees.