Recipe by Pietro
Tasty potato and capsicum combination that will having your guests asking for extra helpings.
- 1500 g gourmet potatoes
- 6 medium capsicums
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 firm tomatoes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place clean potatoes and capsicums on an oven tray.
- Roast for 45 minutes or until soft.
- Potato skins should be crisp and crackling.
- Allow capsicums to cool and peel skin.
- Tear capsicums into strips.
- Place potatoes in a bowl. Add capsicums.
- Dress with a good dressing of oilve oil, finely cut garlic and crushed oregano.
- Add firm tomatoes wedges if desired.
- Toss and serve with fresh crusty bread.
- Tip. Red capsicum is best, however combination of red, green and yellow is a colourful presentation.