- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 large leek, finely sliced
- 150 g pancetta
- 600 g fresh broad beans, shelled
- 300 g tiny new potatoes
- 300 ml light cream
- 2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan and cook garlic, leek and pancetta over medium heat until leek is soft and pancetta crisp at edges.
- Transfer to a large bowl and combine with broad beans, potatoes, cream and parmesan.
- Transfer to a shallow 1.5 litre oven proof dish. Bake at 190c for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender and top is bubbling and golden.