Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
This is an interesting sounding recipe, but sooo good. Even my picky children ate more than usual tonight. Enjoy!
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- garlic salt
- onion salt
- celery salt
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake the potatoes at 375 for 1 hour, or until done.
- Boil chicken in water in a non-stick sauce pan until fully cooked through. Take chicken out of the water, and cut up into bite size pieces, then put back in saucepan.
- In another saucepan melt butter, and then add flour, mixing until all lumps are out. Then add in milk and stir constantly while it gets to a rolling boil. Take off heat and let it cool.
- Put chicken back on heat in saucepan and let brown, adding salt and pepper, and the other spices as well to taste, making sure to turn every so often to get all sides browned. Once done, add milk roux to chicken, and if needed keep it warm until potatoes are done.
- When potatoes are ready, add sour cream into chicken gravy and mix well and open potatoes and pour gravy on top, adding cheddar if wanted. ENJOY!