Recipe by dj101
I found this recipe in an Amish cookbook, and I tried it, and our family decided it was a keeper. We like these with meatloaf, since the oven is on anyway.
- 5 -6 potatoes
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash the potatoes and cut into wedges.
- Mix the parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and oil together in a small bowl.
- Place potatoes skin side down in a shallow baking pan, brush the seasoned mixture over all.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes.