Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this recipe in an Amish cookbook, and I tried it, and our family decided it was a keeper. We like these with meatloaf, since the oven is on anyway.
- 5 -6 potatoes
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- Wash the potatoes and cut into wedges.
- Mix the parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and oil together in a small bowl.
- Place potatoes skin side down in a shallow baking pan, brush the seasoned mixture over all.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes.
These were good, but it seemed like a lot of oil, and I didn't even use the full amount that the recipe called for.
The seasoning mix is excellent. I added more parmesan cheese to my potatoes, just to make a good thing even better.
Very nice! Looked and tasted just like those at the retaurant. I used spicy paprika and it could be a little too hot (not for me cause I like spicy food). The next time I will try sweet paprika instead just to taste the difference. No complains here. Thank you jd101!!