Recipe by Indiana Nurse
Very easy snack that the kids will love!
Top Review by Meghan Williams
These were great - mine cooked in about 30 min though so depending on the size wedges you do, keep an eye on yours! I also did them with a ranch seasoning (in addition to seasoned salt) which was yummy too. Thanks for the recipe!
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean potatoes.
- Do not peel.
- Cut each potato lengthwise in quarters.
- Dip each wedge into melted margarine, covering completely.
- Arrange skin side down on shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt to taste.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for about 1 hour or until golden brown and tender when pierced.