Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very easy snack that the kids will love!
Make and share this Baked Potato Wedges recipe from Food.com.
- Clean potatoes.
- Do not peel.
- Cut each potato lengthwise in quarters.
- Dip each wedge into melted margarine, covering completely.
- Arrange skin side down on shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt to taste.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for about 1 hour or until golden brown and tender when pierced.
These were great - mine cooked in about 30 min though so depending on the size wedges you do, keep an eye on yours! I also did them with a ranch seasoning (in addition to seasoned salt) which was yummy too. Thanks for the recipe!
These are absolutely perfect! We all loved them and have made this recipe several times! Instead of seasoning salt we used a mix of garlic powder, Mrs Dash, and chili powder.
Scrumpious recipe,Indiana Nurse!!Whole family loved them.I only had two potatoes and they were wolfed down in no time!!!I think next time I might try dippin em in parmesean cheese after the dunk in the butter!!I will be making this again soon:)Thanks for sharing!!!