Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Wonderful medley of seasonings makes for the perfect potato side dish.
Make and share this Baked Potato Wedges recipe from Food.com.
- 2 large potatoes
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash potatoes, peel if desired, and cut into wedges.
- Place potatoes skin down in a baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and brush over potatoes.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Add more salt & pepper if desired.
Made this last night and it was deeeeee-lish! I didn't have a lot of time, so I half cooked the potatoes in the microwave first, but even that couldn't spoil the flavor. The seasoning mixture made for a full-flavor crispy potato---better than french fries!---and much better for me! I think this will become a regular side dish for us!