1/3 Photos of Baked Potato Wedges
I know there are alot of potato wedge recipes on here, but this one is different. It might seem a bit more trouble to put together than the others, but trust me...it's well worth the effort. What you end up with is meltingly tender potatoes with crisply browned edges. Yumm!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 220*C/425*F.
- 2Combine melted butter, catsup, mustard and seasonings.
- 3Scrub potatoes and dry well.
- 4Cut each into 4 wedges.
- 5Slash each wedge crosswise at ¼ inch intervals, but don’t cut all the way through the skin.
- 6Place on a foil lined baking sheet, skin side down.
- 7Brush with 1/3 of the butter mixture.
- 8Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender, with crispy brown edges basting periodically with the remaining butter mixture.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Potato Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.5
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 450.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 7.9 g