Recipe by quick meal
This adds a little kick to your baked potatoes. From the TOH. You can serve this on top of potatoes, or put it in a small bowl for guests to top themselves. Prep time is cooking time.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons chopped chipotle chiles in adobo
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- baked potato
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over med. heat. Add chipolte peppers: cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Stir in flour and pepper until blended; gradually add milk.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in cheese until melted. (Rachel Ray suggest an 8 pattern).