quick meal's Note:
This adds a little kick to your baked potatoes. From the TOH. You can serve this on top of potatoes, or put it in a small bowl for guests to top themselves. Prep time is cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, melt butter over med. heat. Add chipolte peppers: cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- 2Stir in flour and pepper until blended; gradually add milk.
- 3Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- 4Stir in cheese until melted. (Rachel Ray suggest an 8 pattern).
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Potato Toppers - Chipotle Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (1081 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.4
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.6 g
- Saturated Fat 27.4 g
- Cholesterol 130.2 mg
- Sodium 586.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 23.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo