contrary mary mary's Note:
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry This recipe is a super fast variation on lobster macaroni and cheese and equally as tasty and indulgent. The potatoes and onion hold their own with the lobster and the creamy sauce. Cream cheese may be substituted for mascarpone, if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 22. Remove meat from lobster tails, cut into bite-sized pieces, and reserve shells.
- 33. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add Simply Potatoes and cook and stir 10-12 minutes until potatoes are tender. Remove potatoes from skillet, add remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and lobster. Cook 5 minutes or until lobster is done.
- 4Return potatoes to skillet and stir in mascarpone and 1 cup fontina cheese until blended.
- 54. Pile mixture into lobster tail shells, dividing evenly. Sprinkle with remaining fontina cheese. Place on baking sheet and bake 7-8 minutes or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Potato-Stuffed Lobster Tails #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.2
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 221.3 mg
- Sodium 833.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 60.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion