Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry This recipe is a super fast variation on lobster macaroni and cheese and equally as tasty and indulgent. The potatoes and onion hold their own with the lobster and the creamy sauce. Cream cheese may be substituted for mascarpone, if desired.
- 1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Remove meat from lobster tails, cut into bite-sized pieces, and reserve shells.
- 3. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add Simply Potatoes and cook and stir 10-12 minutes until potatoes are tender. Remove potatoes from skillet, add remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and lobster. Cook 5 minutes or until lobster is done.
- Return potatoes to skillet and stir in mascarpone and 1 cup fontina cheese until blended.
- 4. Pile mixture into lobster tail shells, dividing evenly. Sprinkle with remaining fontina cheese. Place on baking sheet and bake 7-8 minutes or until cheese melts.