Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Nice and creamy, topped with cheese, bacon and sour cream. This is not a diet soup!
Make and share this Baked Potato Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Peel potatoes and mash.
- Shred cheese and set aside until needed.
- Cook onions in butter in a large deep pot until tender.
- Stir in the flour until it is smooth.
- Add the potatoes, half and half (or milk), milk, salt, and white pepper, stirring until soup thickens.
- Cook until heated through.
- Serve soup topped with cheese, bacon, and sour cream.
This was excellent - easy, and soooo good - definately a keeper!