1/3 Photos of Baked Potato Soup
Kimberly Keller's Note:
This recipe is from another web site. It is like O'Charley's Loaded Potato Soup. In fact, I prefer this recipe over the real thing. Times are a guess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- 2Cook over medium heat until browned.
- 3Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- 4In a stock pot or Dutch oven, melt the margarine over medium heat.
- 5Whisk in flour until smooth.
- 6Gradually stir in milk, whisking constantly until thickened.
- 7Stir in potatoes and onions.
- 8Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- 9Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- 10Mix in bacon, cheese, sour cream, salt, and pepper.
- 11Continue cooking, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (658 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 991.1
- Calories from Fat 605
- Total Fat 67.2 g
- Saturated Fat 26.8 g
- Cholesterol 112.2 mg
- Sodium 1324.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 28.5 g