1/2 Photos of Baked Potato Soup..
weekend cooker's Note:
Unusual recipe here as the ingredients go in hot, and the slow cooker keeps this warm. This is great for singles, or a small family as this will already be cooked on the stove, and kept warm in the slow cooker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut potatoes in half, and scoop out pulp, and put in a small bowl.
- 2Melt butter in a large kettle, add flour, and gradually stir in the milk.
- 3Continue to stir until smooth, thickened and bubbly.
- 4Stir in potato pulp, salt, pepper, 3 of the green onions, 8 bacon slices, and 1 1/2 cups of the shredded cheese. Cook until heated.
- 5Stir in the sour cream.
- 6Now you can transfer this to the slow cooker set on LOW to keep warm.
- 7Top with the remaining onions, bacon, and cheese.
- 8Ready to take to a potluck, or straight from the cooker, to enjoy on a cool day.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Potato Soup..
Serving Size: 1 (474 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 882.8
- Calories from Fat 516
- Total Fat 57.3 g
- Saturated Fat 33.5 g
- Cholesterol 159.5 mg
- Sodium 909.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 26.8 g