- 4 large potatoes, baked and mashed
- 6 cups skim milk
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- green onion, sprinkle on top
Directions See How It's Made
- Baked potatoes in oven, remove from skins and mash.
- Bring skim milk and 2/3 cup flour to a soft boil.
- Add to mashed potatoes.
- Add reduced fat sour cream and reduced fat cheddar cheese to potato mixture.
- Heat thoroughly on stovetop or slowly in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with green onions.
- Salt and pepper to taste.