- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoons grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash potatoes well and cut into thin slices, leaving the skin on.
- Place potatoes in a baking dish that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, drizzle with butter and sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake at 425° for about 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with cheeses.
- Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes until lightly brown and cheeses are melted.