Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
No need to peel the potatoes for this dish. Very easy and very delicious!
Make and share this Baked Potato Slices With Two Cheeses recipe from Food.com.
- Wash potatoes well and cut into thin slices, leaving the skin on.
- Place potatoes in a baking dish that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, drizzle with butter and sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake at 425° for about 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with cheeses.
- Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes until lightly brown and cheeses are melted.
Very good, a nice difference from a plain old baked potato, this recipes a keeper!
Oh yeah, these were tasty... although I think my husband would rate any potato side dish five stars, as long as it has cheese!! I do agree with another poster that I had sliced them a little too thin, a few of them were crunchy like potato chips by the time it got done cooking. But they still tasted so good... will definitely make again!!
Very easy and quite delicious. A nice side dish for dinner but would also be nice for brunch. The potatoes were thoroughly cooked with a nice crunchy cheese top that we all fought for. Seasoning is simple without being bland. Thanks, Marie, for another super recipe!