- 10 potato skins, halves baked and empty of potato
- 14.79 ml melted butter
- seasoning salt
- 1 green onion, diced
- 118.29 ml bacon, fried, diced and crispy fried (about 5 strips)
- 177.44 ml shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375*.
- Brush potato shells with melted butter. Season all to taste.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until crisp but not dry and hard. Remove.
- Sprinkle with cheese, bacon and onion. Place back in oven until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream or Ranch dressing.