Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great for your next tailgate party. Does not take into account baking of potato.
- 10 potato skins, halves baked and empty of potato
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- seasoning salt
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, fried, diced and crispy fried (about 5 strips)
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375*.
- Brush potato shells with melted butter. Season all to taste.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until crisp but not dry and hard. Remove.
- Sprinkle with cheese, bacon and onion. Place back in oven until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream or Ranch dressing.
My guests raved over these!! I used commercially prepared bacon bits by Maple leaf, instead of frying up some bacon. Awesome, Thanks!!
Excellent and easy to prepare - another keeper for my household
Very good and easy recipe for potato skins. A recipe I will use again, thanks!