Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
The skin is the best part! Fun appetizers.
Make and share this Baked Potato Skins recipe from Food.com.
- Prehead oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut each potato into fourths.
- Hollow out all but 1/4 inch of potato.
- In a small skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter until tender.
- Add dillweed, salt, and Tabasco sauce.
- Spread on potatoes and bake for 12 minutes or until crisp.
- Top with cheese.
- Return to oven until cheese melts.
- Serve hot.