Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Joni g sent me some shoarma mix from Israel, so I've been trying different ways to use it. This one worked really well (as did the roast of lamb I coated with it). Pets'r'us has a shaorma mix recipe on z 'Zaar (#44858) if you want to try this but can't get the mix. Prep time doesn't include cooling the potatoes.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Take 2 tablespoons of the oil, and toss this and your potatoes in a large bowl.
- Spread them on a baking tray, and sprinkle with the shoarma mix.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until cooked through and golden.
- Remove them and allow them to cool a little.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over the potatoes;toss them gently to coat.
- You can serve them now, or cool to room temperature.