Recipe by Small Town Cook
You'll never eat plain potato salad again. It says to cool, however, I like to serve it warm. Very good!
- 5 lbs red potatoes, unpeeled and cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 eggs, hardboiled and chopped
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 medium onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place the potatoes in a greased 15x10 baking pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes or until tender.
- In large bowl, combine potatoes, eggs, bacon, cheese, and onions.
- In small bowl combine sour cream, mayonnaise and mustard.
- Pour over potato mixture and toss to coat.