Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
A divine potato salad, that reminds me of the old "German potato salad" served warm. The use of the all the ingredients is a classic, and we totally loved this. I used regular Ranch dressing, as this is what we had, but followed the recipe to a tee. This is easily halved, and gets completely eaten, (wish I made more!) I threw a couple of red pepper flakes and fresh chives on the top, and this was great! Thank you, Recipenut! March 2009.
- 7 medium red potatoes, about 3 pounds
- 2 cups light cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces fat free ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat potatoes with vegetable cooking spray; pierce several times with a fork.
- Bake at 400 for 45-minutes or until tender.
- Cool and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Combine 1-1/2 cups cheese, dressing and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; add potatoes, tossing gently.
- Sprinkle with bacon and remaining 1/2 cup cheese.