Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
Great for summer meals with a big family!
- 4 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 (2/3 ounce) envelopes Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with oil and dressing mixes. Place in two greased 13-in.x2-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 45 minute or until tender. Cool.
- Transfer to a large bowl; add peppers, onions, tomatoes, eggs and bacon. Toss gently. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; mix well. Pour over salad and stir gently. Cover a refrigerate for at least 1 hour.