Recipe by Katherina1
A great potato salad served warm or cold. Everyone I have served it to loves it.
- 5 lbs potatoes
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 cup butter
- 1 pint sour cream
- 4 green onions
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean and bake the potatoes for 1 hour at 350°.
- Fry bacon till crisp and then chop.
- Chop green onions.
- While potatoes are hot, dice and place in bowl with butter and cheese; stir.
- Add sour cream, green onions and bacon and combine.
- You can serve this warm or cold. It is also great the next day heated up in the microwave.