Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We had this with our Easter dinner and everyone loved it, made by my (grand) MIL, she didn't say where she got the recipe. BUT AT LEAST SHE SHARED IT!! (times are a guess, because I don't know)
- 10 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 lbs bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup creamy Italian dressing
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 large baking potatoes, unpeeled, baked and cooled
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream, stir well.
- Add mayo, bacon, green onion, creamy italian dressing, Worcestershire, pepper, salt and garlic powder, stirring well.
- Slice potatoes into 1/2 inch pieces and stir into mayo mixture.