Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe comes from my husband's grandmother. I had her convert her original recipe (which included bacon) to a vegetarain version -- I don't even think anyone could tell the difference!
- 8 medium potatoes, cooked,peeled,and diced
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup stuffed green olive, sliced
- salt and pepper
- Mix all together and place in a 13x9 baking dish.
- Place green olives on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes.