Recipe by MizzNezz
A favorite side dish here. New red potatoes give this a great, fresh taste.
Top Review by MooseCall
A true "budget strecher" comfort food! My roommates gave me gave it a two-thumbs-up not only because they were yummy but also it cost us about a loonie each! This is sure going to be a dinner staple from now on.
- 5 medium red potatoes, sliced thin
- 1 small onion, sliced and rings separated
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder