Prep 12 mins
Cook 30 mins
A favorite side dish here. New red potatoes give this a great, fresh taste.
Make and share this Baked Potato Rounds recipe from Food.com.
- 5 medium red potatoes, sliced thin
- 1 small onion, sliced and rings separated
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Put half the potatoes in greased 2 qt casserole.
- Top with onion and remaining potatoes.
- Drizzle on the butter.
- Mix remaining ingredients and sprinkle on top.
- Bake, uncovered at 450* for 30 minutes, or until done.
A true "budget strecher" comfort food! My roommates gave me gave it a two-thumbs-up not only because they were yummy but also it cost us about a loonie each! This is sure going to be a dinner staple from now on.
Easy and tasty. I followed it exactly.
Ohhhh, this recipe is excellent. It is so simple to assemble and is so tasty. Next time I prepare this, I will double the recipe for my family. I didn't slice the potatoes as instructed. I just used my paring knife and sliced small pieces off the potato. I sauteed the onion first as I have a better chance of my kids eating the onions. I was not sure that the onions would cook "soft enough" if I followed the instructions but with a 450 oven they probably would have. I hope you try this recipe.