Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Tasty bites of potato-stuffed jalapenos are wrapped in bacon and baked until crispy. Beware, they will disappear!
- 1 cup Simply Potatoes Sour Cream and Chive Mashed Potatoes
- 1 cup finely shredded Italian cheese blend
- 15 jalapeno peppers
- 15 slices bacon, halved
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a metal rack on top.
- In medium bowl mix potatoes and cheese together. Halve jalapenos lengthwise and remove seeds and membrane. Fill jalapenos with potato mixture and wrap with one half bacon slice.
- Place peppers on rack and bake 20 minutes or until bacon is crispy.